By John Spencer, Brian G. Frizzelle, Philip H. Page, John B. Vogler
Global Positioning System is the 1st publication to steer social scientists with very little mapping or GPS adventure in the course of the means of amassing box facts from begin to finish.
- Takes readers step by step during the key phases of a GPS fieldwork project.
- Explains advanced historical past issues in transparent, easy-to-understand language.
- Provides uncomplicated guidance for GPS gear selection.
- Provides useful options for genuine GPS info assortment issues.
- Offers a concise advisor to utilizing GPS-collected information inside of geographic details structures.
Chapter 1 advent (pages 1–6):
Chapter 2 Why use GPS? (pages 7–25):
Chapter three what's GPS? (pages 26–33):
Chapter four Coordinate platforms and Datums (pages 34–49):
Chapter five GPS issues: Getting began (pages 50–70):
Chapter 6 constructing a GPS venture (pages 71–75):
Chapter 7 venture basics (pages 76–88):
Chapter eight Fieldwork making plans and arrangements: information and strategies (pages 89–112):
Chapter nine Fieldwork making plans and arrangements: box assets (pages 113–132):
Chapter 10 Fieldwork making plans and arrangements: facts caliber and Logistics (pages 133–145):
Chapter eleven Transitioning to Fieldwork (pages 146–169):
Chapter 12 Post?Fieldwork Processing (pages 170–178):
Chapter thirteen using GPS facts inside Geographic details structures (pages 179–195):
Chapter 14 end (pages 196–203):